PRINCIPLES & FOUNDATION OF CONDITION-BASED MONITORING
This course is intended to provide a basic introduction and understanding of condition based maintenance and the technologies available. The course shall cover all major techniques available for the monitoring for industrial plant, rotating and static equipment.
An understanding of plant failures and financial consequences of such failures are presented. A comprehensive and concise overview of vibration monitoring, oil and wear analysis, infra-red thermal imaging (thermography), electrical current analysis and performance monitoring is presented.
- Identify strategies and best practices in maintaining your plant and equipment with CBM
- Choose the right CBM techniques and technology
- Implement CBM to help increase plant availability
- Potentially extend the life cycle of your equipment through CBM.
- Maintenance Practices
- Condition Monitoring Applications, Standards and Practice
- Vibration Monitoring
- Oil and Wear Debris Monitoring
- Other Monitoring Solutions : Electrical, Ultrasonic
- Performance Monitoring
- Practical Workshop Sessions