This training course is designed to introduce the concepts of shaft alignment, equipment operation as well as a revue of applications and troubleshooting.
Course Objective & Benefits
For a company to realize a quick payback on equipment and accrue continuing benefits they not only need to be able to understand how they can use the equipment effectively and confidently and what the figures obtained mean, but how to solve the inevitable problems which can occur.
To attain this level of competency the participants will receive hands on practical workshop, learn how to properly perform an alignment procedure, learn what data needs to be recorded and to analyse problems and identify sources of error. They will be required to perform numerous practical examples. At the end of the course a hands-on workshop will be conducted to assess the students on their level of understanding the course lessons.
- Senior Level Management
Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF)
This course is claimable under the following HRDF Schemes:
- Introduction to Laser Alignment
- The Importance of Prealignment
- Basic Principles of Measurement & Alignment
- Shaft Alignment System, Introduction
- Workshop / Hands-On-Session on Demo Rotorkit
- Moving the Machine
- Thermal Growth and Dynamic Movement
- Machine Train Alignment with Laser Alignment System
- Belt Drives Alignment Using Laser Method Glossary of Alignment Technical Terms & Conversion Tables
- Workshop / Hands-On Session on Demo Rotorkit
- Questions & Answers
- End of Session