The Predictive Maintenance Program will allow for early detection of premature failure of equipments. It enables the facility department ample time and resources to react and rectify the problems as opposed to resolving a breakdown.
A comprehensive Predictive Maintenance Program with a dedicated maintenance team will allow the company to become more predictive-based maintenance organisation, instead of reacting to failures. It can also predict most mechanical and electrical problems found in equipment. This provides “real need” repairs and maintenance, instead of time based, “whether it needs it or not” maintenance.
- Vibro Acoustics Engineering
- Infrared Thermographic Surveys
- Hydrocarbon Gas Leak Detection
- Precision Alignment & Measurement
- Vibration Analysis
- In-situ Field Balancing
- Performance Monitoring
- Equipment Calibration & Servicing
- Condition Monitoring Setup & Audit